Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 19, 2019

SNIPPET 2 of 2 of what I shared on
Facebook Live @ 5:00 am
Scripture: Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen~Hebrews 11:1 KJV 
Meditate On:  More than I Ever Expected

More than I Ever Expected! When I was at my lowest point in my life & my self-esteem took a hit l. You did more than i could’ve ever expected. When I did not compromise you recognize my faith and you granted me favor.  You did more than i could’ve ever expected.  When satan wanted to remind me of my past you stepped in and remind me of my future.  
You did more than i could’ve ever expected.

More than I expected! When I felt like all hope was lost because I was overlooked you intervene and made a difference in my life. God you shifted the atmosphere on my behalf and you order my steps in your way. You did more than I ever could’ve expected. You restored me, you healed me and you delivered me. You did more than I could have ever expected!


Remember THIS!! Your PURPOSE still stands regardless of your past. God still has a plan for your life-Allison G. Daniels #allisongdaniels #NewBook #EmpoweredtoWin #WE2W #walkinyourauthority #lifegoeson 



No comments:

Post a Comment