Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 19, 2019

SNIPPET 1 of 2 of what I shared on
Facebook Live @ 5:00 am
Scripture: Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen~Hebrews 11:1 KJV 
Meditate On:  More than I Ever Expected

More than I Ever Expected! God, you did more than I ever expected as the tears flowed down my face I can recall all that you’ve done for me. You brought me a mighty long ways. When life experiences tried to break me and overtake me. You did more than I could’ve ever expected in my life. You made a way out of no way in my life. You made my crooked places straight. Lord, you did more than I ever could’ve expected in my life.

More than I Ever Expected! When I didn’t have a friend to call my own and no one was in my corner!  You stepped in.  When no one saw the best in me, You saw me &  lift me up. You did more than I ever could’ve expected for me. Even doing the furlough and government shut down. Lord, God you kept on keeping me. You kept the roof over my head. You kept food on my table & clothes on my back. You  did more than I could’ve expected.

Remember THIS!! Your PURPOSE still stands regardless of your past. God still has a plan for your life-Allison G. Daniels #allisongdaniels #NewBook #EmpoweredtoWin #WE2W #walkinyourauthority #lifegoeson 

No comments:

Post a Comment