Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 19, 2019


SNIPPET 1 of 2 of what I shared on
Facebook Live @ 5:00 am
Scripture:  And of his fulness have all we receivedand grace for grace.
Meditate On:  His Grace over my grind


His Grace Over My Grind! I am constantly in prayer day by day asking God what is it that He wants me to read and meditate on. Well, God kept reminding me of His grace, His grace over my life and over my situation. So, I started reading a 5 day bible plan called Grace over Grind by Kingdom Driven Entrepreneurs

His Grace Over My Grind! This bible reading plan has provided me with so many nuggets that I truly appreciate. Why! for His grace over my Grind! These nuggets help me to realize that I need His Grace every minute, moment and second of my life.  I realize that  I don’t have to strive endlessly to make things happen what God has for me it’s going to come to past

No comments:

Post a Comment