Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 1, 2014


REFLECTING BACK ON 2013

 Life Goes On Blog by Allison G. Daniels
Scripture: Psalms: 121

Today, I thank God for  ordering  my steps and leading the way.  Though I've gone through some ups and downs in 2013, I knew that God was by my side guiding me along the way.  I've lost some friends and some family members along the way but God kept me.  I cried and I laughed but God kept me as the apple of his eye.  I had some good days and some uncertain days but God kept me.  My life will never be the same because God kept me.  My Life Goes On......






Allison Gregory Daniels
Motivational Speaker/Author/Poetress
(202) 258-4987 ( C)
Email: mailto:AllisonGDaniels@verizon.net
Web site: www.AllisonGDaniels.com


#7 Completion/Finished/It’s Over AND  #8  New Beginnings

No comments:

Post a Comment