Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 20, 2014

A TRIBUTE TO DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING
My Book and Poem
Title:  I Dream In Colors


  I DREAM IN COLORS

I dream in colors                   
I imagine what life would be like not eliminating human life
But giving one a desire to be free in reality to accept me for me
I dream in colors because my dream shall soon come to light
I dream in colors because no one else knows what  it’s  like
I dream in colors visions of unity, visions of wholeness
I dream in colors no one shackled, no one chained, no one depressed and no one living in pain
I dream in colors not made by man but the creator of us all who finds no fault when we fall      
I dream in colors one day living in peace I dream in colors
One day the hatred will cease I dream in colors
Justice for all, fairness for all I dream in colors
A right to be black, a right to be white, a right to be whatever you like
I dream in colors one day we shall all blend together as one
I dream in colors no one to beat on, no one to spit on and no one  to curse out
I dream in colors just moving on, just pressing on
I dream in colors


 










Allison Gregory Daniels
Motivational Speaker/Author/Poetress
(202) 258-4987
Email:  AllisonGDaniels@verizon.net
Web site:  www.AllisonGDaniels.com
Web site:  www.allgodsdoingministries.com

#7 Completion/Finished/It's Over AND #8 New Beginnings

No comments:

Post a Comment