Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Life Goes On Blog by Allison G. Daniels
Scripture: Psalms: 91

Today, as I move forward in my life-2014, I ask God to grant me the will and knowledge to recognize the things I need to change and the people that I need to leave behind. I ask God to help me make the right decisions, right choices and right thinking.    Today, I take refugee in the Lord for He saves me from all who pursue me with injustice He give me Favor over justice.  Today, I decree and declare that my life will never be same because God watches over me.  I decree and declare that as I move forward into year 2014-God will continue to keep, lead and direct e now and forever more because Life Goes On......



Allison Gregory Daniels
Motivational Speaker/Author/Poetress
(202) 258-4987 ( C)
Email: mailto:AllisonGDaniels@verizon.net
Web site: www.AllisonGDaniels.com
#7 Completion/Finished/It’s Over AND  #8  New Beginnings

No comments:

Post a Comment