Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 10, 2013

Tonight - Monday, June 10th 
8:00pm to 9:30pm (est)  

Author's Showcase            
The Sinclair Grey Show
(Please Note: If you miss the live show,
I want you to know that every show is archived)
Host: Dr. Sinclair Grey III


Join me and other dynamic authors for an evening of discussion. You will learn about each author, their work, what inspires them to write, and in addition, you'll get helpful advise in your writing journey. 
Authors:
 
1 Alice Doll Tyson - Behind The Chair by Doll 
2. Allison Daniels - Life Goes On 
3. Janice Payne - Lord, why is there so much pain in the church 
4. Barbara Jean Wilson - Mute But Now I Speak 
5. Dr. Sinclair Grey III - It's In You

Two ways to hear and participate.
1. Go to 
 
 www.blogtalkradio.com/thesinclairgreyshow
or

2. Call in. Phone number is 646-478-4544. You can listen on your phone and have the opportunity to ask questions and/or comment.
 
If you have any questions, email me at drgrey@sinclairgrey.org or call me at 301.699.8904. Tell everyone you know to join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment