Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Walk Ahead of me, God

Life Goes On Blog by Allison G. Daniels
Scripture: Psalms: 61



WALK AHEAD OF ME, GOD
Poetic Piece  by Allison
Copyright, 2001, 2005, 2007
Taken From My Book Titled:  Taking Back My Life
  
                    

Walk ahead of me, God and pave my way
Speak your words through me today
Help me to hold my peace even in the storm
Help me to do my part and move on
Help me to press on to higher heights
Help me to stay focus on your light
Help me to hold out, help me to stand
Help me to  do the best that I can
Help me to expect the unexpected today
And help me to walk along in your way
Help me to continue to trust in you
Help me continue to believe that you will see me through
Help me to commit this day to you
And help me to commit my family, too
Help me to stand in bad times and Help me to stand in good times
Help ,me to be content in whatever state I am in
And help me to know that you are my friend













Motivational Speaker/Author/Poetress
(202) 258-4987 ( C)
Email: mailto:AllisonGDaniels@verizon.net
Web site: www.AllisonGDaniels.com
Web site: www.allgodsdoingministries.com

#7 Completion/Finished/It’s Over AND  #8  New Beginnings

No comments:

Post a Comment