Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 23, 2011

Right Place

Life Goes On Blog by Allison G. Daniels
Scripture: Psalms: 91


Today, I ask God to cause me to be at the right place at the right time and around the right people to receive the blessing that he has for my life.  No matter where I am in life, I know that I am protected and covered.  So, I wanted to look beyond my emotions and move into a new level in my life.  I want to learn how to love, laugh and dream, again. I’m letting go and moving on to my healing process.








Allison Gregory Daniels
Motivational Speaker/Author/Poetress
(202) 258-4987 ( C)
Email: mailto:AllisonGDaniels@verizon.net
Web site: www.allgodsdoingministries.com
Web site: www.AllisonGDaniels.com


#7 Completion/Finished/It’s Over AND  #8  New Beginners

No comments:

Post a Comment